perjantai 5. joulukuuta 2014

Who is Punainensonja?

Punainensonja is me.. I took the name from the Arhur E. Howard's novel but most will know her from the comics and movies wearing steel bikinis. Anyways.. it is only a nickname what I do use when playing games nowdays. Of course I still have my older account in use on certain games so don't be surprised by seeing Retkuli at least in Minecraft. But in Steam I can be found as being Punainensonja.

But yes.. I am planning to write blog which is mostly about the gaming. I am active live action role gamer, role gamer with pen and paper, boardgamer but also playing computer games. In this blog I will be telling my thoughts about the games, and perhaps sometimes on other issues as well. 

Unfortunately English isn't my native language so mistakes are possible. Other option would be type in Finnish but that would be totally gibberish to some of my friends.. so I stick to English most likely.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti