sunnuntai 8. marraskuuta 2015

Wasteland 2, first impression

It seems my October was overbooked since I hadn't much time to play nor write about the games. I also didn't know what to plat after Child of Light since that game was so cute and I hadn't have anything similar.. I tried few games like playing some Guildwars 2, Dishonored and eventually Wasteland 2. All the game were different to each other but that last one hit the jackpot this time. I got the game as a gift from my brother and decided to give it a try.

The beginning was so cool. I realise that I am desert ranger in Arizona. If it would had been in Texas probably I would had been less enthusiastic. But Arizona! I have been there myself and seen the desert so it was easy to imagine the atmosphere of the game when travelled there. So cool.

Loading screen looked nice.


The game looks nice.


You can use premade characters or make your own heroes. You're part of the team Echo and when travelling in the desert all kind skills. I decided to make my own jack of all trades girl Sonja who wasn't good on many things except on fighting. She knows how to find things, search the areas and talk to animals. But when the battle comes she needs her friends who will take care of the enemies and also keeps group all healed up.

For new player game is advicing things if they want that.

There are several small areas and then worldmap what combines everything.

World map seems rather empty at first.

Arizona is rough place to live after nuclear holocaust. Some of the areas are dangerous to walk because of teh radiation, there are attacking groups and if you run out with water, you will be dead in the desert. Such a lovely place. My first mission was to solve mystery of the Ace, one of the rangers. He had found as dead one and our group were supposed to finish his work. Now we were like wannabe ass-kickers but solving mystery of the Ace would grant us to be a real rangers. How cool.

You can move whole team together or one by one.


Dry and devastated lands won't give much hope.

You can watch your travelling on the map.


First hours with Wasteland 2 has been rather entertaining ones. At first I was a bit suspicious if I would like this game but I have realised that plot is good one. You have to do choices and those have always consequences. I also like the fighting system where I have time to think strategy because it is based on turns. So for now.. I have positive feeling about this game and will post more when I have played it further. 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti