sunnuntai 20. joulukuuta 2015

Monster loves you

How it feels to be monster? Born from a goo, make your own decisions and grow up in to bigger one who will scare away human and tend the animals. Or perhaps you wanna be little monster who hides and use intelligent to solve problems. You decide since it is time to live life of a monter!

The story begins

First choices has been done.

The consequences follows decisions you made.

Time to born from a goo!

Monter loves you is an indie game what is based to little text adventures. You do not have to move and explore with your monster, you just decide from offeren options the ones what fits best to you creature. So very nice little game what is fast to play through. When I played my first adventure it only took a little more than hour. I clicked the adventures, read the texts and made decisions. And then my monster got attributes like bravery or kindness. Or I lost some point from them if I chose wrongly.. so finding balance isn't always easy among the monsters.

The Attributes after finishing monsterlinghood.

Options how to deal every adventure.

Some of the adventure take you out of the monster village.

Played through for the first time.

The game is nicely made and simple. I was also worried if it is fun to play thourgh only once. When I started my second round, it was good to notice that some of teh adventures were changed and I had some other options to  pick than what I had on the first round. If it wouldn't have been like this it would be boring to play it through unless I waited long time between games. So good thinking from the makers.

New life is born and time to have adventures.

You can pick adventures you want from the offered ones.

Eventually little ones grows to adult ones.

And best of the adults will become elders!

Monster loves you is lovely minigame but isn't anything what will make your head whirl and you're totally fascinated about it. When I am tired to play longer games I stick on shorter ones and this game is perfect to that. Just enjoy the little adventures and quests and try to make your monster popular among others. That seems way harder than maximize some of the attributes. But if you like indie games which are easy to start to play, you could try this one out. To those who desires more complicated games, I can't recommend this one.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti