torstai 12. maaliskuuta 2015

The life of Sim

When I was like 18.. I remember that there were one game what was able to keep me awake whole night. That game was called the Sims. It was way more addicting than Sim city serie where I was only to build houses. Now I was able to build detailed houses and determine the life of sims. Sounds fascinating.. and yeah to me it was that. I remember that biggest minus was that when you got children they never grew up. And that was irritating. 


Even there are new added things Sims3 still feels familiar.
Son of the witch and fairy is little fairy.


After first sim I owned also Sims 2 and many expansions to it. And now finally. Families were able to live, grow, and die. I remember that I created own cemetary for the family so that when one of them died they were buried in to ground where they used to live. Sounds creepy, eh? But at least families were able to mourn their relatives. 

if you have Supernatural expansion, you can have fairies.

Building a house is still fun, if you have money. 


I know that there is Sims 4 but still I have started to play Sims 3 since I had gotten it while ago but never touched it. Also some of the reviews weren't the nicest about sims 4 so I was planning to give it time when gave first tests to Sims 3. And game serie didn't fail me again either. So far Sims 3 has been fun to play even I haven't gotten time to play it much so far. But I have allready noticed that when you play as fairy your life expansion is far longer than humans. So it makes it easier to get better jobs and earn money. 

So first impression about this game is good. I got what I was expecting and still there are new carieers and other stuff what will take some time to explore. I might write more about this when I have tried other expansions. Now I have had only Supernatural and Nightlife so life with fairies, witches, werewolves, vampires and even ghosts are possible. Just making them to be your friends isn't that simple. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti