sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2015

The Dragon Age Origins, Final blow

I had a long break from playing games.. Thanks for the decent work with coming live action role game where I am one of the dm's. Even the game is still coming after couple of weeks, I finally had few hours time to play. And I believe I used that time well, since I finished Dragon Age Origins. Which means I can finally start to play two other games from that saga what I do own.

Still fighting against demons

discussion with Anora


I noticed in the end that there were sidequests what I had not finished. But when was doing final battles, I just thought who cares. I have played my own path and decisions what I made with my char lead me towards this end. Okay I admit, I peak some forward information about the possible endings since I didn't  want long playing ending miserably. Call me emotional but I preferred to stay alive even I was playing a female warden so I  had to be cunning. So I made few  choices so that all the companions stayed alive and I got someone to stand on by my side.

Sometimes you need to show some bravery by killing persons who are  third times as large than what you're.

He can be many things but I also chose him to be my lover.


Why I arrenged a nice ending for myself? Well.. Since I knew there are more Dragon Age games for me to play. If everything goes bad for my characters I rarely want to return to that game again. Or try to play second parts. But I won't tell about those possible endings if there is still someone who hasn't played the Dragon Age Origins through. And if you haven't, you should!

I chose to be with Zevran and live freely travelling around the world. Does that sound nice? To me it does and now I am actually curious to try Dragon Age II even I do know that I won't play same characters there. But story of the world simply is so tempting that I want to hear more of it. Luckily I do own the game allready so I do not have to do anything but begin to play!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti