sunnuntai 19. huhtikuuta 2015

Dragon Age II first testings

When I finished Dragon Age Origins I had strong feeling that I wanted to begin new adventures by playing second part from that saga. So I bought the game and downloaded wanting to play through more adventures. First impression from Dragon  Age II was that I need to learn a bit different style when fighting.

The story begins with your own family.

My first character was mage.


When it was about to time to choose the character I was a bit disappointed. I was only able to play human. Elf or dwarf wasn't option this time at all. But at least I was warned before by my friends about that. Good thing was that you were still able to pick different role so everyone were not meant to be fighters. When the actual story began I was lightly disappointed. yes I had to drag a family with me and any of them didn't seem to like me. At least there were mourning and adoring everyone else except thet main character so didn't feel very nice trying to help them. Maybe I find out reasons for this kind of behaviour when I play game further.

I like the maps in game.

You can gather companions but gaining their friendship isn't that easy.


Now I have played game few hours and even it is rather straightforward the atmosphere has been good so far. Discussions have been interesting to listen and companions what you will be finding to your side are more than pretty face. Thei past haunts them and you need to deal with them carefully. It is also clear that when you make choices you can't please everyone in the group so some are more rivalrous for you than others unless you pick your party very carefully each time.

So far game looks very pretty also.


On the next posting baout Dragon Age II I will be writing more about the skills and abilities. And more about the areas what you can find in game.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti