maanantai 15. kesäkuuta 2015

Seduce Me The Otome

I haven't played many storytelling games which are based to have a roman. Few years ago I tried Katawa Shoujo  where I was  playing a guy who tried to seduce one of the five girls. The girls were special ones since each of them had some sort of disability. After that I had a long pause with storybased games until I found The Wolf Among Us which was completely different kind of experience than that Katawa Shoujo.

You play young girl called Mika.
She actually have few friends at school.

The life takes new direction when one of her relatives dies.



Now I found new game from Steam and it was free to download and play. The name of the game was Seduce Me The Otome. When I launched the game it reminded me of the Katawa Shoujo in many ways. You were playing a lonely character with few friends and it was once again every booklike experience to play game through since there weren't often any options to make. 

With who you would like to have romance?

Days won't be boring with guys and friends.

At times you can lead teh story by making decisions.


I played the game through about in 3,5 hours since it took me some time to read the options through. But yes.. Like I always do.. I took wrong options and game ended the way I didn't like. So Frustrating indeed. To see another kind of ending I had to click whole game through again since some of the important choices I had to do quite early in the game. But I made it throught to better end even endless clicking was frustrating since most of tehe conversations were same ones. 

Of course there are some hidden secrects among family.

I got the kiss from the cute guy! Feeling like a winner.


How I felt about the game? I have to say that if you like romances you could play the game through definetely. Otherwise this game isn't for you. I enjoyed to play the game even at times conversations were a bit too long. Especially when my character decided to think a lot and all the thoughts were written out. Perhaps I would like to think some of the options as a player also and have more choices to make than just watch what character "played" by me ends up to do. But if you do not mind watching long dialogues  game is worthf of playing. Especially if you like the idea of the handsome incubi! So I would say this game is light, fun and perfect game for Summer nights if you do not have compani for some reason or another.

So you can find game from Steam and if you get frustrated to find happy endings, you can always search for the walkthroughs. At least I found few what seemed to lead to some of the possible romantic endings. <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti