torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2015

Minecraft minigames: Build battle!

Lately I have found myself playing Minecraft again but instead of building my own world I played some minigames again. Now I just tried Hypixels games. If you want to try them out log into multiplayer server. The address is mc.hypixel.net.

Amazing dragon was greeting me when logged in for the first time!

There are several games in Hypixel but first I decided to try  minigame called Build Battle. There you will build from blogs something what is like theme informs. And you have only five minutes time to finish your work. Then each participant will evaluate others work and vote about them.

Basketball was hard theme for me.

My version about the guitar.

I was 4th but here you can see winner version about guitar.

It is hard to build fast something. I also noticed that I have some lag problems since my character freezed for short moment. You can add special miniblogs, voices, weather and climate to your work so that you can make it nighttime if you prefer that over the daylight. But it takes some time to learn to use blogs and stuff fast. At least it was hard to me since I am get used to build slowly. So this is good practice.

My desert was a bit lame.

Nicer desert I think.
Build battle is nice since it won't take much time but still it has challenge. Even it really depends with who you're playing that how your rating can be. I noticed that some of the participants always voted  things being bad no matter how well they were made. Perhaps I am disappointed a little as well since when you try your best, it would be nice to get positive feedback instead of lols. But since you  can't choose with who you're playing.. it will always be that way. At times you have nice team in game and best work wins. And at times there are friends who votes each other to win, Depends on your luck, truly.

This superhero was awesome and winner!

My super hero was more bulky but got second place for once.

Build battle is for those who loves to build in Minecraft. Lack of time gives extra challenge but it is nice way to work your building skills better. At least I tend to think so since you have to be creative when themes can be everything from sharks to sports. But if you wanna give it a shot it will be easy to try.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti