sunnuntai 24. huhtikuuta 2016

Back to Dragon Age Inquisition

About a year ago I started to play Dragon Age Inquisition but I was too stressed and didn't have enough focus to keep playing that. I was thinking the game during summer, autumn and winter until started to play it again about month ago. Now I decided to focus on the story and texts what I will be hearing and now even the different kind of playing system didn't bother anymore. How the game felt then? Totally good and still  wanting to play story through.

The characters can jump, climb and so on.

My character Evelyn is focusing.

I am still loving the views.


Last time I tried to play as a rogue and first I planned to make a warrior this time. I even tried the warriorclass but decided to have third beginning as a mage. And it feels that solution was right one. Magic system in DAI is a good one and you can surviva alive as a mage. I can't say how difficult it would be on more difficult levels but the easiest ones are at least enough easy to play without frustration. 

It rains a lot in Storm Coast.

A moment of loneliness in Wilderness.

Redcliff looks diffeny comparing to DAO.


The world is as beautiful as I remembered it to be. The views are stunning and very detailed so it is pelasure for the eye. But only lovely-looking game wouldn't make me to return. Now I have realised that storyline is interesting and your choices affects the game. I have played a lot of game what goes to same solution no matter what you do during game. Now I have a feeling that my decisions matters. Like some storylines opens when I do certain decisions and some others will be sealed for the rest of the game.

The game includes a lot of detailed info.

The oasis is breathtaking.

And I begin to enjoy more about the difference of my companions. Since I can only choose to accompany me during adventuring I try to switch the party every now and then even I do have my favourites among the characters. But this way I can learn more about their nature and listen the conversations what they have. But once again I have a good feeling about playing a role game. Even though I am missing to play more pen and paper rpgs as well. But as long as I do not have a chance to play that often those, I can spend my time with DAI. Time well spend. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti