perjantai 8. huhtikuuta 2016

The house in Minecraft

I have been lately played more Minecraft again since somehow it is easy to return anytime I want to do so. Instead of playing servers hosted by someone else I have played on my own. Main reason is that usually servers simply vanishes or aren't online all the time if owner can't keep them  up. So even building alone is lonely, I do not have to get frustrated.

Made some decorations to the bedroom.

Dining room and kitchen behind it.

Living room and stairs to second floor.

So lately I finished one house project in my server. I am not get used to build anything medium sized house even so this is one of the first tryings what I actually finished. Of course everything would be easier if I would be building on creative mode but somehow I like the idea that I need to gather every ingredient on survival mode. It makes building more meaningful yet slow as well. Maybe simple mining and crafting is good when you're simply exhausted from the work. As you can see from pictures the house is rather simple but I am happy that finally the ceiling looks fine. At least I am satisfied with it.

House from distance.

There is secret field of wheat in upstairs.

Skeleton horses fell in love with my house.

The view is nice.

I have found modpacks lately again in Minceraft so most likely next posting about Minecraft will be about them. As a Middle-Earth fan I found modpack including Middle-Earth in Minecraft so I am thrilled to play more of it! Wohoo!  


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti