maanantai 4. toukokuuta 2015

Dragon Age II, How I felt

Now I have played Dragon Age II through for once. And I was kind of satisfied how it ended. Some has said that they didn't like the plot what the game has since it wasn't anything that huge like on Dragon Age: Origins. But at once it felt good to work on smaller area and get known it better. So I have actually been thinking to buy some extra adventure to this game and then play it through a bit differently. So not bad experience at all.


At times battle was a big mess.

The story wasn't nicest always.


There were also mighty enemies who to face.

But there are still issues what I can critize in the game. At times I found battles a bit blurry so pausing was necessary at least if you play on harder mode. There are scenes where huge amount of enemies appears and you just need to kill them one by one. Can become a bit boring. And also at times it was a bit frustrating when you have only two bad options from where to pick. I know role games aren't usually very happy ones but how much misery one has to carry on her shoulders? Without going totally insane.

This noble house looks a bit empty.

This shows how it looks when house in the noble district has turned into whorehouse. 

It also was easy to spot during game that makers had been lazy. They made few dungeon and indoor areas what they used over and over again. Only it variated which door wasn't open to walk and which wasn't. And of course some areas were fuller thann others but still.. Obviously every noble house in Kirkwall has been build at the same time since they're copies to each other. And every dungeons is funnily so similar looking. But when you do not think about it too much and concentrate on the plot, you will manage to play it through.

Dalish camp ahead.

Wounded coast looks stunning and lonely place. 

So plot  was interesting. At least I think so. But also I did like how the game looks. It was simply pretty and at times almost breathtaking. So at times it was nice to stop and look around enjoying the view. So once again there can be beautiness hidden in game even the story wasn't always the nicest. But since I have played this game through now, I can finally move to try a new one: Dragon Age Inquisition. But before I do so I have to say that, yeah.. Dragon Age II was worth of playing through! Not too long and there were nice little plots making the game interesting.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti