sunnuntai 17. toukokuuta 2015

Dragon Age Inquisition, first impression

After finishing earlier Dragon Age games I expected a lot from Dragon Age Inquisition. When I installed game and opened it, I was so thrilled. I had heard so much positive things about it and many said it was better than second. But still at first I was completely shocked after playing first few hours. What happened?

There is tutorial what explains what to do. 

The game looks awesome.


Well the new things happened. I really didn't expect gaming system being completely different from earlier. At first it took me a long while only to learn new way of moving and acting when I had way more possibilities and totally new levelling system. It was so confusing that I almost stopped to play game. 

Comparing to earlier games, you can climb and jump!

The map is huge.. and world is open.

But now I am happy I didn't quit game too fast. I gave it a chance and it the more I play it the more interesting it seems to be coming. I admit that at first I missed the plot when was learning new way to play but the more you play the more you will understand. I have tried game by playing elf so can't tell if beginning is different with other races or not. I have been thinking to try some another race also to see if it is completely same or not. I hope there would be variations like it was in Dragon Age Origins. 

The first battles seems to be going fine.

Now horses have been added into game.

The game still has a lot of information about the surrounding world.


World of the Dragon Age still seems mystical and interesting. Even I am still very low level being only level 4 I am startign to be more and more excited about the game itself. Plot begins to seem as good as before and it is nice to see also some old characters from earlier games even I wished not to see some of them. But maybe I can get nicer people into my team when game goes further. And yeah I will post new reviews from this game when I am getting to know it more.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti