lauantai 14. helmikuuta 2015

Dragon Age Origin, Part 2

I promised to write about battles in Dragon Age origins so this text will be about them. How the battles works then? I would say that perfectly. I am person who isn't very talented to fight in games so I have played my Dragon Age on easiest level. That way I do not gain constant headache from battles and I can enjoy more ongoing story. But for those who likes challenges, game offers them. At least some. I really have no idiea how tough game can be compared to other similar ones.

When you move one of your group members, others are attacking autimatically.
Wynne is watching when Ogre gets deathblow.

I am not big fan of the battles which I can't pause at all. In Dragon Age pausing is possible what will give me time to think of my strategy and that I prefer. For those who likes to create exact roles for your group member, game offers that possibility. I haven't paid that much attention to them since I rather stop game briefly, switch to another member and do simething specific with him  them. Probably not so wise and forces me to use more healing potions and spells.. but at least I haven't often tried to play through same monsters.


Broodmother wasn't the nicest enemy.. Especiallu background story behind it was creepy and sad.

At times pausing is good thing. Gives you some time to plan your attack.

Probably battles would be easier if I would have more often two fighters in my group instead of two rogues but since I like certain characters I keep them often around me. And I wanted play rogue myself since that class is fun. I also like caster class what I can try anytime I switch to play Wynne. But detecting traps and opening all the locked chests is a big bonus. That way you leave less locked teasures behind you. 

What I can summarize about battling system? It  is a good thing that you can order your companions whenever you like and command them to attack against certain enemies. Also possibility to change difficulty level is a good. Those who likes more challenge can have it when storybased players can finish battles faster.. since there is a lot of fighting in game. But what else can you expect when darkspwans roams everywhere?



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti