tiistai 10. helmikuuta 2015

Dragon Age! Part 1

I know that there is third game published in Dragon Age saga but I wanted to play through the first one before testing other versions. So still playing Dragon Age: Origins. And I have to say.. Game is addicting if only I would have more time to play it.

The Story begins from different places depending what background you will choose. You're able to play both male and female characters. Only your race and background gives you some limitations what class you can be from few optional ones. I decided to play noble human woman. I actually first started game as playing elf but often reactions were so hostile towards her so that I made new beginning as a human. And game has been far more enjoyable since then.

There is a lot of information hidden in the game.

You can't move freely in the world but map shows well enough where you're. This is from Orzammar.

You're quickly getting groupd of four to adventure with plus few extra persons so you can switch the group when resting in a camp.

Usually when I play rolegames I prefer there to have too much information rather than guessing what happens an why. In Dragon Age you will get a a lot of information. at least amount of the news is so much that I haven't even read everything but since everything is stores into your journal it is nice to return to those whenever you can. And even there is advantages playig in wide world where you can go anywhere you like, I also liked the map marked with places where to go. When the story is very long one it could become tiring to run back and forth around the world instead that you can jump to certain places when needed. Saved from bad headache I believe.

Every character has unique dialogies.

And every character has unique skills what will help you against the enemies.


What I could say about companions then? I like them. Yes,I have my favourites (you can see most of them in the small picture) but I also have characters I dislike very much. But this only tells that makers has succeeded to create characters who has own kind of personalities. When I pick my groupd of four it is enjoyable to see that companions also talks with each other. At times it is easy to see that they do not get along together well but isn't it only natural? If I don't like them all how they could like each other?

But briefly.. Excellent game and a lot of fun! In my next posting I will tell more about the fighting system and quests in Dragon Age: Origins.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti