keskiviikko 28. tammikuuta 2015

The Detail, first impression

Have you ever wanted to be a detective and find the murderers? Then try The Detail. It is very artistic game and runs in same ways if you have played Telltale games.. Except first impression was that I really have more choices than other similar games I have played.

Episode  one begins.

Once again you will make choices in the game and hope that they lead in to best solution.

Epilogue was fastly played through.

The game looks stylishand cartoonlike. Atmosphere isn't the most cheerfull but I have seen same in other games. And If you're detective solving murders, working days probably aren't the loveliest ones. I have to admit that I wouldn't want to play this game when I am very tired or on the bad mood. Even game isn't running fastly you really begin to think what you can and can't do.

Slowly colours were involved into game.
you're playing different chars in the game.
The city isn't the dream.

Heading to see first real case.


When I played the game further it became more colourfull. But still it is dark and colours are well thought how and when to use it. I am not best to solve crime scenes but perhaps I can finish this game even the choices aren't easiest. Usually you have only bad options and you try to figure out what would be best from those. When you can choose what to say, you usually have small list of words, no phrases or sentences. just few words what gives impression what your character will say. And that works even then there are situation when characters speaks a bit differently than  what you thought.

Who would like to play this game? If you prefer storytelling games this is for you. When you need to figure out all the details in adventure games here you will be getting choices from what to pick. I haven't finished my cases yet but I will type more about the game if my opinion changes about it. For now I think it is well made and intereting game.. even lying to people do not feel good, even in game!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti