maanantai 12. tammikuuta 2015

Do you still remember Spore?

I loved spore when it was released in 2008. It would be fun to live through evolution and see how your specie will survive, yes? Well I would say yes and at least interesting test. So I still remember how I was thrilled to play Spore. But something happened.. I never finished the game.. When I saw it on christmas sale I had to buy it and retry. Would it be as cool as earlier?

This time I went with herbivore.

Somewhere in the galaxy lives my creatures.

I have usually played carnivores but now I tryed to test pure herbivore. The beginning was as fun as I remembered. Swimming in the ocean.. hunt various a pieces to improve my specie. And of course escape from deadly hunters. This part of game is fun but it is palyed through fast since it do not offer anything else than easting, little fighting and swimming.

Creating my lovely little swimmer.

First task is to hunt food and avoid carnivores.

Finally my specie was ready to leave the water and begin a new life using lugns instead of gills. Sooo fascinating.. I got own homebase and started to make friends from other species. Of course I would had been able to be aggressive towards them also but that might ended badly to specie who eats fruits. So decided to stay on nicer side.. besides isn't it marvellois when your creature learns to sing?

At first creatures were rather simple looking..
But evolution changed their colour (or me) and wings became part of their bodies.

But then.. it was again.. First two parts in the game worked.. Then suddenly it jumps into tribe mode which is something totaly different. Last time I didn't like it and yes.. also now I haven't played much further. So Spore seems to have same issues to me than it was years ago. It feels totally different game on third part and maybe that is the problem. But I will try to play it through some way so that I could see what is the fourth part of the game even (yeah no spoikers thank you!). But do tell me.. Have you had same issues with Spore? Or was it smooth to play through?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti