sunnuntai 18. tammikuuta 2015

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

I gave a test run to Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. I am not big fan of war strategy games since I am so bad playing those (usually loosing to computer opponents easily). But now I promised to try this game when my friend wished to play that with me. And to be honest, experience wasn't that terrifying than what I thought! Even it was very confusing anyways.



Test game shall begin.

I had earlier played tutorial through so I was very unexperienced about whole Command and Conquer serie. I had heard about it before. But allways I had skipped those by thinking they are not for this girl.

At first I only had the base.

Added some power structures and started to build army.


When I tried tutorial game controls seemed very easy ones. And in the test game.. controls were the easy part. But then.. what to build, where and how. That cost too much time to think when meanwhile enemy got stronger. If I had played alone I know that I would had been destroyed but now at least my  teammate knew how to play and kept the situation safe. But when the enemy attack against my base it surely did look bad.

I was unprepaired for the attack and got one of my buildings destroyed. 
When I realised that I needed bigger army, it was easier to attack against buildings even.

yay, victory!


The first map for this game was small one. When I realised that I only needed big amount of troops, starte to produce such more. and with team work (my friend did most of the job and I only assisted) we got the enemy down.

First experience about Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars was definetely positive. I usually like the games what I can pause when I want to but now I had to stay and play since game isn't happening in turns. But this was short enough to keep my attention. Of course other missions are most likely longer but it was nice to try short one first. I wasn't able to open all the building options in my base so I did something probably wrong. But that gives me something to learn for the next time then. I will later tell about other missions when I get into game more.. but if you like strategy games, you probably like this (and probably have tried this way earlier than me).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti