keskiviikko 18. helmikuuta 2015

New beginning in Minecraft

I believe most of the gamers knows game called Minecraft. Yeah it is block world where you live, build houses, mine minerals and gather food. Sounds simple and it is simple but still it can be addicting. But I can also understand why someone do not want to play it.. since there isn't ongoing  plot (unless you play mods what others have made for you).

New beginning in game.

I made my first weapon, from wood!



Stone tools becomes after woodens ones.

I kept break from Minecraft about six months. I have played it several years allready allways beginning it again and enjoying about it as much as earlier. At times I have tested some mods if I have found good ones, but now I decided to play vanilla Minecraft at first. Partly becaise there are new things added what I haven't seen before. So I need to try and do all kind of things around the world to learn and see them.
After stone iron is what is wise to seek for tools.

Found perfect place for a house.
Started to keep small farm growing some wheat, potatoes and pumpkins.

Views are awesome from my house.


I will be making more posting about Minecraft when I have played game once again. I am just slow to play it.. When some finds gems fastly and begin to craft all kind of fabulous houses, I focus to stay alive and build small fortress where to live. But I will do postings about new things I find from Minecraft and will post about them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti