perjantai 20. helmikuuta 2015

Minecraft and Barn!

Do you know what is good thing in Minecraft? You can actually play it whenever you have time, even 15 minutes. If I play first person shooters or rolegames, 15 minutes is too short time to finish but in Minecraft  I can hop in mine a little or fish and then log off. Probably that is one of the reasons I like to play it. At times I so busy to do other things that I can't spend hours in the evening for playing something.
Place for farm from distance.

I started to make small barn or shelter

How it will look like from behind

Roofs are always so difficult to me since I make them to look silly.



Now I have gotten more familiar with Minecraft. System was good but  been finding new things for me, like bunnies or new stones. Like I am slowly making a small fortress using granite. And now finished minibarn or shelter made from diorite. Of course in real barn I need to have cows inside but I will do that later. now I just have store for wheat, potatoes and carrots. Ihave to say how the new stones look like and bunnies are cute. Also seem to be able to find various fishes from the water when fishing.. but what else. I will see when have time to return in game once again.

Almost finished!

This is how shelter looks from distance. I didn't want to add doors since it isn't for sleeping.

I started to make small fortress from granite. Now looks simply funny when not finished. (and yeah.. tower looks stupid, need to fix it somehow, maybe using dark oak wood also.)


I have also started to think if I would try some server where are others playing also. I have mostely played Minecraft alone or with few people so occupied server would be nice change. If you can recommend any, I would be glad to get the hint!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti